Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome as an Introduction

WELCOME TO LIVETIONARY...

YES, it's a new word and YOU better start remembering it...

WHY LIVETIONARY???

WHAT IS THAT???

Look, we have dictionary, pictionary, but we don't have...

I believe everyone is looking for it too...

a Livetionary.

That shows how one should live

how one should enjoy life

how one should cherish the moments

rain, hail or shine.

(that rhymes^^sort of)

NOPE.

I am not a professional,

but I just hope that through my words,

I can tell you MY LIFE

in different words,

(daily or weekly but definitely not monthly nor yearly.)

and maybe,

MAYBE,

you can learn something out of it,

like you discover meaning of words from dictionary

and find out that a circle can actually means orange(or apple if you wish)


In Livetionary,

Every single moment and every single word counts.


So,

LET THE LEARNING BEGINS~


p/s: Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment